The Youth Council provides recommendations and guide the Governing Council and Executive Council in their deliberations. A representative from the Youth Council participates at all meetings to give their needed and valued guidance.
The First Nations in Treaty 2 Territory recognize the youth as a priority and vital contributors to The Nation, Territory and Government.
The Youth Council is made up of one (1) appointed member from each Local Nation within First Nations in Treaty 2 Territory. The Chairperson of the Council is part of the Governing Council.
The Council meets a minimum four (4) times per year.
Under Sport; With time, annual recognition, leagues and both summer and winter games alternating years will be organized. Funds will be used from the levies that are collected from industry using our resources outside of immigration and settlement in our territory.
- Ebb & Flow: Tyrone Desjarlais
- Dauphin River: Vacant
- Gambler: Vacant
- Keeseekoowenin: Tyler Myron
- Lake Manitoba: Martin Mclean
- Lake St. Martin: Jules Beardy
- Little Saskatchewan: Tristan Shorting
- O-Chi-Chak-Ko-Sipi: Evan Lacquette
- Pinaymootang: Kristine Stagg
- Skownan: Jimmy Chartrand
- Tootinaowaziibeeng: Eric Shingoose