The Temporary Government deals with collective rights and interests. Care is taken that the collective government does not infringe upon the rights and interests of any of the member communities. The Government is light on top, with all programs and services through regional offices (Tribal Offices) and the local level.
Our Secretariats currently be Implemented:
- Community Development and Relations, Including Membership
- Lifelong Learning, Training, Human Development and Meaningful Futures
- Children, Families, Extended Families, Community, Nation Well-being
Our Secretariats being worked on:
- Family and Community Healing, Health, Well‐Being and Wholeness
- Collective Economic Development
- Rehabilitation, Restoration, Care and Natural World Protection (Lands, Waters and Resources)
- Secretariat of Intergovernmental Relations and External Relations.
- Justice, Peacekeeping, Safety (includes Search and Rescue)
More details will be posted once each secretariat is created.