The Temporary Government deals with collective rights and interests. Care is taken that the collective government does not infringe upon the rights and interests of any of the member communities.
Temporary Secretariats being worked on are:
- Community Development and Relations, Including Membership
- Lifelong Learning, Training, Human Development and Meaningful Futures
- Children, Families, Extended Families, Community, Nation Well-being
- Health and Well-being
- Collective Economic Development (including Gaming and Cannabis)
- Rehabilitation, Restoration, Care and Natural World Protection (Lands, Waters and Resources)
- Secretariat of Intergovernmental Relations and External Relations.
- Justice, Peacekeeping, Safety (includes Search and Rescue)
More details will be posted once each secretariat is funded and created. Currently no funds are in place for any of the secretariats.