- Community Development, Relations and Membership
- Life Long Learning, Training and Human Development (July 2019)
- Children, Families, Extended, Families, Communities and Nation Well being
- Care and Protection of the Natural World (August 2019)
- Collective Economic Development (July 2019)
- Intergovernmental Relations and External Relations (June 2019)
Our Secretariats are to address and draft laws within the Nation and territory.
Our Inherent Rights of our people remain as they were prior to the arrival of other nations and were confirmed and affirmed in Treaty 2, and we have acted pursuant to those rights in establishing a Government of First Nations in Treaty 2 Territory.
We require laws to protect the rights of our First Nations and their members and that these laws will assist with the manner services and programs provided to our First Nations.
The development of laws for services and programs will require the establishment of specific Secretariats support in the drafting laws and engage the leadership and members to ratify the services laws. All programs and services will be flowed to regional offices.
We operate all administrative governmental affairs through Anishinaabe Agowidiiwinan Secretariat Inc.
9 July 2019