The Knowledge Council provides recommendations and guide the Chiefs Council and Executive Council in their deliberations. The Elders participate at all meetings to give their needed and valued guidance.
A member of the Knowledge Council will be selected to participate at the respective Council they are needed or suited for. Each member Nation will appoint one individual to the Knowledge Council.
The Chairperson of the Knowledge Council is part of the Governing Council.
Governance review and order will come from the Knowledge Council. The Council will assure we are following ancestral and modern laws and customs to move our Nation forward. The Council meets a minimum four (4) times per year.
- Ebb & Flow: Louis Malcolm (Chair)
- Dauphin River: Emery Stagg
- Gambler: Angela Tourond
- Keeseekoowenin: Warren Bone
- Lake Manitoba: Dwight Paul
- Lake St. Martin: Clarence Morse (Vice Chair)
- Little Saskatchewan: Earl Sinclair
- O-Chi-Chak-Ko-Sipi: Wallace Ahmo
- Pinaymootang: Wilma Prince
- Skownan: Elsi Marsden
- Tootinaowaziibeeng: Robert Ironstand