Intergovernmental Relations and External Relations
Our Intergovernmental Relations and External Relations is an important area of need which has special functions including;
- provide educational programs, activities and materials of public education about the Treaty relationship so as to provide public understanding of the Treaties;
- engages in informing the Parliamentary and Legislative processes regarding proposed legislation and providing information as to positions, situations, and other information about which Parliament and/or the Legislatures should be aware;
- Liaison between the Seven (7) Councils within the government structure;
- Liaison between Secretariats and Councils;
- Main communication portal for the Nation and Government of FNiT2T.