The Women Council is made up of an appointed individual from each Nation within the Territory.
The Women Council advise, and make recommendations concerning the Children, Families and Nation Circle along with being part of the Law-Making body of the Nation through the Governing Council.
The Chairperson of the Women Council is part of the Governing Council.
With the guidance and support of our women we will be able to restore the interrupted ancestral matriarchal structure and ancestral ways in order to create a healthier and stronger Nations. The Council may meet a minimum four (4) times per year.
- Ebb & Flow: Margaret Racette
- Dauphin River: Yolanda Thompson
- Gambler: TBA
- Keeseekoowenin: Allison McKay
- Lake Manitoba: Bev Paul
- Lake St. Martin: Lilian Morse
- Little Saskatchewan: Elva Sinclair
- O-Chi-Chak-Ko-Sipi: Vania Dumas
- Pinaymootang: Lana Thompson-Racette
- Skownan: Charlotte Nepinak (Chair)
- Tootinaowaziibeeng: Victoria Ironstand