Community Governance Committee
Looking for Committee Members
Must have an interest and dedication to the wellbeing of the Lake St. Martin First Nation and its people. Oversee the development of the community constitution, laws and acts.
The Lake St. Martin Community Governance Committee should include:
- Elders and seniors
- Youth and students
- Women and men
- Council, Band and support staff
- Representatives of the various families in the community
Qualifications of Community Governance Committee Members:
- Be a member of the community
- Open to any member 16 years of age or older
- Live in the community or live nearby close enough to participate in community meetings.
Committee is non-political
Should not interfere with Band Council mandates
Must have open mind and heart for Lake St. Martin First Nation
Please submit your name to:
Governance Community Coordinator
Those interested please submit your name no later than March 19, 2019.
Last modified: March 13, 2019